Receive a $10 Open Play Coupon!
Enter your details to instantly receive the coupon via email.
Dear Valued Customer,
Do to the surge in COVID cases over the past few weeks, we have a few new rules the Shawnee County Health Department has implemented that will effect our operations:
MASK REQUIREMENT POLICY - We have worked directly with the Shawnee County Health Department to develop the following policies for our unique facility.
- Masks are required in the following areas and situations
- Entering the Facility
- While on the concourse (carpeted area)
- Interaction with staff (anywhere in the facility)
- Going to the Snack Bar, Bar or Restroom
- When looking for a bowling ball
- In the Arcade
- Masks are NOT required in the following areas/situations:
- Participating in Mini-Golf/Go Karts (unless social distancing cannot occur)
- Seated at an assigned table
- While you are bowling
As a good rule of thumb, you should wear a mask anytime you are not seated or actually bowling. If you are exempt from wearing a mask, please let us know when you arrive. Additional details can be found at: https://www.snco.us/HD/Document/resolution_2020_44.pdf
EMERGENCY RESTAURANT/BAR ORDER - The Shawnee County Health Department has placed a few restrictions on restaurants/bars and places that have food and beverage services. These include but are not limited to:
- Service of Food & Alcohol will STOP at 11:00pm on Thursday, Friday & Saturday
- Customers may NOT sit at the bar
- Customers must be seated to consume food & beverages
- If a customer has symptoms, they may not enter the facility
This will result in us moving altering our times for our Friday & Saturday Hot Summer Nights Cosmic sessions. Our Cosmic sessions will run from 8pm - 11pm until this order has been removed by the county. You can find more information on our session at: https://westridgelanesffc.com/cosmic-bowling/ Additional details about Shawnee County's emergency order can be found can be found here: https://www.snco.us/HD/Document/shawnee_county_order_07072020.pdf
PROCEDURES TO KEEP YOU SAFE - Our priority is to keep our customers, staff and and community as safe as possible. We have implemented a number of procedures over the past few months to attain this goal. Some of these procedures are below:
- Sanitizing Equipment: We have always sanitized shoes after use, now we will sanitize the bowling balls too. Each group will be asked to leave used equipment at the lane when they are finished. Our staff will come down, sanitize all equipment, & return back to the proper place
- Hand Sanitizer & Wipes: We have installed numerous public hand sanitizer stations PLUS we will have sanitizer wipes/cleaners available, so if you want to wipe down the ball prior to using, you will be able too.
- Contact Tracing: We do ask that one person from each group sign in for potential contact tracing. This information will be kept confidential and will NOT be used for anything else. It will only be provided to local health authorities upon their request when investigating a case.
- Employee Health & Safety: All of our employees will be wearing face masks while working. In addition, each one will have their temperature taken and certify they have not had symptoms prior to working. Any employee who has symptoms will not be allowed to work per KDHE standards.
- Social Distancing: Due to our unique layout, social distancing is pretty easy in our facility. In addition to this, we also spread out bowlers as much as possible to create as much room between groups as possible and keep below the 45 person Mass Gathering recommendations that are in place.
We hope to see everyone real soon! If you do have a questions, please contact us through our Facebook page or email us at email@example.com
- Jesse, Gerry & Staff
West Ridge Lanes Is Your Home For Family Fun In Topeka
West Ridge Lanes is a great place to have fun times with family and friends. At West Ridge Lanes you can have a great time at prices that won’t break your family’s budget. We have plenty of bumper bowling lanes just for kids! Bumpers are great to keep the bowling balls out of the gutters and smiles on the faces of your small children.
When looking for family fun in Topeka look no further than West Ridge Lanes.
Sunday 11:00am – 9:00pm
Monday 10:00am – 10:00pm
Tuesday 10:00am – 10:00pm
Wednesday 10:00am – 10:00pm
Thursday 10:00am – 11:00pm
Friday 10:00am – 11:00pm
Saturday 10:00am – 11:00pm
Online Booking Now Available!
Looking to have some fun? Come Bowling!
We have a New Online Reservation System so you can easily Reserve your Lane NOW!